Deadline for Fall internship applications August 15.
Deadline for Spring internship applications December 15.
The Bowery Presents Internship Application
The Bowery Presents’ internship program is ideal for anyone interested in gaining valuable experience related to the live-music industry. We provide hands-on experience in a fast-paced, exciting environment. The program allows part-time interns a chance to work in a progressive and creative atmosphere while gaining contacts and skills to benefit your future career in the entertainment industry.
- Help the staff with day-to-day tasks in the booking, finance, marketing and media/sponsorship departments
- Assist with promotions for our owned-and-operated venues and open-room concerts
- Develop and track online marketing
- Organize and archive press materials
- Develop case studies
- Coordinate research
- Maintain office systems
Other Requirements Include:
- General office skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet savvy
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Part-time interns should expect to be in the office two to three days a week and be available for 15 to 20 hours each week
- Willingness to take on a full range of tasks
- Spring internship: mid-January through June
- Summer internship: June through mid-August
- Fall Internship: late August through mid-December
To apply for the internship program, please send an email to Candice Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the email, please answer the following questions:
- Which areas most interest you for an internship? booking, graphic design, finance, marketing, social media, or all of the above?
- Are you getting class credit for this internship? What year are you in and what is your major?
Please also attach your resume so we can learn more about you through your work experience, interests, activities, community service, etc. If you have had previous internships, please include this in your resume.